Remember, Mapera (M) is almost 5 years old, and Kaitereo (K) is almost 3. They didn't always answer in the same order either.
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
K: Don’t put things in Hakopa’s mouthM: We can’t put toys in our mouth
2. What makes Mummy happy?
M: Poker face [sticking out her tongue]
K: This [pointing at my handbag]
3. What makes Mummy sad?
M: I don’t know
K: Great Grandma died
4. How does your mummy make you laugh?
M: By poking a face
K: Poker face
5. What did your mummy like to do when she was little?
6. How old is your mummy?
K: 23 again
7. How tall is your mummy?
M: I think 6 foot tall [I am 5 foot 3]
K: [laughing hysterically]
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
M: Footrot Flats
K: dog channel
9. What does your mummy do when you're not there?
M: goes to playgroup
K: stay at home and play with Hakopa
10. What is your mummy really good at?
M: Computer playing and computer writing
11. What is your mummy not very good at?
M: tidying up
K: going away
12. What does your mummy do for her job?
M: Stay at home
K: a digger
13. What is your mummy's favourite food?
14. What makes you proud of your mummy?
M: playing with her
K: paper mache
15. If your mummy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
K: Dog channel again
16. What do you and your mummy do together?
17. How are you and your mummy the same?
M: cos we’ve got long hair
K: bare bum
18. How are you and your mummy different?
M: cos we’ve got different faces
19. How do you know your mummy loves you?
M: cos she always kisses me
K: cuddle me
20. What does your mummy like most about your daddy?
M: getting the wood out for him [!!!]
21. Where is your mummy's favourite place to go?
K: Spotlight [massive haberdashery store]
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mummy?
M: make her hair turn purple
K: change into a blue girl
23. What would your mummy do with a million dollars?
K: put them away
M: put them away safely
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mummy?
K: come with her
M: go on a train
25. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mummy?
M: her glasses