Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another online questionnaire

I've been reading back over one of my favourite blogs Whoopee , and saw this post. I liked the idea of answering a silly survey with serious answers, so here goes:

1. Are you a male or female: Female with male showering-personality

2. Describe yourself: short without my spikes, brown, curvy and wobbly, multi-cultural

3. How do you feel about yourself: I am finally starting to think I might be quite a nice person once you get to know me

4. Describe your parents: English/Burmese/Catholic/Agnostics

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriends: Many and varied and a bit blurred, not unlike holiday snaps from the 1980s

6. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Male with female housework-personality

7. Describe your current location: Slice of Heaven

8. Describe where you want to be: in a decent pub with all the cool people I have met online since I moved massively far away

9. Your best friend(s) is/are: Evolving as I type

10. Your favourite colour is: octarine

11. You know that: Any fule kno that

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: I Have Never...

13. What is life to you: Something to be lived and experienced and a place to discover that there is a special hobby for you out there

14. What is the best advice you have to give: don't listen to advice unless it is along the lines of "don't jump in there, it's full of pihranas"

No comments: