Monday, June 25, 2007

Starting all over again

Well I was attempting to create a website on Yahoo in order to list all my stock for sale, but before I'd even finished creating it (let alone getting it up and running), Yahoo have decided that I've violated their terms of service and deleted it for me.
I spent hours fiddling about with HTML on that only to have it all wiped out in one go! Well stuff Yahoo, I'll find another host for my site.

Today a good friend of mine and I decided we ought to write a parenting/pregnancy book to answer all those questions people are too afraid or embarrassed to ask, so I'm looking for contributions now! You can post a question here anonymously, and I'll get together with some good parents I know who aren't afraid to answer them, and we may have a best-seller on our hands!

No comments: