Sunday, June 24, 2007

The start of something

OK, so I've started ANOTHER web thing to keep updated. The thing is, I want a website, and I am not tech-savvy enough to create one, so I thought a blog with links is the next best thing. All the sites I regularly frequent are in the links section, so feel free to browse and find out a bit more about me.

I am a Stay At Home Mum and I'm always looking for ways to earn a little bit of income in order to pay off the mortgage a bit faster, so I've been looking around for home businesses and potential projects to do this with. So far, I have signed up with Usana to sell health and beauty products (see link), and I'm working on a parenting resource pack to help busy parents make the best use of their time.

I've also been getting into arts and crafts, and will be putting some of my pieces up for sale via email. I'll post pictures and prices here, and if you're interested in buying something, email me.

I also do a lot of voluntary work around my child (soon to be children!), where I run a Mainly Music group, chair the Toy Library Committee and attend various playgroups and coffee groups. I've been gathering a lot of useful parenting advice over the last couple of years, so please feel free to ask me any questions and I'll see what I can do.

No comments: