Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ill baby :(

Poor BabyM is not well. She has a temperature and just wants to sleep or sit on the sofa and have cuddles. We're off to the doctors tomorrow to see if she's got an ear infection, as she's been poking at her ears and gets very upset if I try and look at them for her. She's still drinking plenty of water and milk and eating a little, so I'm not too worried. Poor little mite is really not herself though :(

Project Update

I went scrapping on Tuesday night, BabyM went straight to sleep in the travel cot, and I spent a lovely evening getting some of my journaling done in my UK trip scrapbook. With a bit of perseverance I should have it completed while Mum's here, as she can watch BabyM for me, so I can do a few more scrapping evenings!

Nothing else done as yet as most evenings have been busy with other things. I have a committee meeting coming up on Sunday too, which will be my day off, so I'll have a bit of admin from that to do too.

I think I need to sit down and work out my project list deadlines again!

No comments: