Monday, January 16, 2012

Unfrumping the unfrumpable

I have joined an online plan to unfrump myself this year.  It started here and I hesitated about joining in at first because I still have children of "constantly sticky" age, but then I thought "if not now, when?" and joined.

My first task is to figure out what colours I like best on me.  I have no idea how to do this.  Colour-season website things tell me I'm an Autum; other people tell me to hold different colours up to my face and look in the mirror.  I cannot tell when I look better or worse, I just look a bit shit most of the time.

With this in mind, I am enlisting the help of a friend and we're going to try every basic colour from the rainbow out on me and then some, and post the pictures here to see what other people think I look best in.

Watch this space...



1 comment:

Truly Myrtle said...

You are very similar colouring to me - I always thought I was a winter but my friend tells me that I am a Winter going into Autumn or something! Explains my totally love of Autumnal colours.
The landscape behind you looks very familiar - makes a bit homesick!