Tuesday, September 21, 2010

THE PLAN

I keep thinking of stuff I'd like to do with my life, and I really ought to write it down to see what I can actually achieve.

In no particular order:

1. Become a Zumba instructor

2. Sell something from my Etsy site

3. Complete a Feasibility Study to see if I can do something BIG (see note 4)

4. Set up and run a self-funding indoor playground for my local community

5. Pay off the mortgage before I turn 40

6. Learn how to build a PC from scratch and maintain it

7. Learn basic programming (see note 6)

8. Own a house cow and milk it myself

9. Go hunting

10. Get more people reading my blog who aren't related to me, or just reading out of sympathy


I will have to remember to come back to this in a year or 2 and see how far I get :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm reading it and I'm not related!!! Xxx